Fam·i·ly

[Melissa]

The word "fam·i·ly" Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another.

The Joy of Love day 02

02 February 2011
Todays lesson was on how they look, it could mean so many things.  How they look sleeping, playing, crying, how they look to you in your eyes.  This could be simple.  Right?  Not!
You know those picture that you love because you look at them, and that is your baby.  The photo seems to capture the moment, the smell, the feeling.  That is what they want.  They want you to look at a moment at and record it so that the moment will FOREVER be remembered through that photo.  This is not an easy task.  I have one photo I adore.  It is of me and my brother in law Darrell.  I remember we were at his mom's 50th.  I was sitting on the stairs.  I had a major headache and wanted to leave, I was grumpy.  Darrell ( who is now passed) came up and sat beside me.  He was his cheery  self.  He put his arm around me and made me smile even laugh a little.  I has forgotten about this photo until it showed up while we were making his slide show for his funeral.  But I tell you at that moment, that night came flooding back.  The feelings, the memories.  How one photo can mean so much to one person.  To me.

Anyways I had a hard time choosing, so here are my faves.  The first is the one that I submitted.


~I love when she looks through her legs like this.  It makes me smile and laugh every time!
ISO: 500
f/ 2.2
1/160
50mm f/1.4 Nikor 

~This is her sad face.  Breaks your heart right?
ISO: 500 
f/ 1.8
1/320
50mm f/1.4 Nikor

~This is how she always looks.  She is so angelic.
ISO: 500
f/1.8
1/320
50mm f1.4 Nikor

~M

0 comments: