Fam·i·ly

[Melissa]

The word "fam·i·ly" Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another.

Love...

29 January 2011
When I hear the word love so many things come to mind, mostly my family.  My girls, my husband, my mom & dad, my brothers and sister.  My Mother in law, my brother and sister in law, my nieces and nephews, my friends... So many people I love.  Then there are the things I love.... photography, food, books, and list goes on and on.
And now I can this to that ever growing list!

I have taken on this new project.



I will get an email every morning,  where I am given a task.  Every day I will pot my photo and share it with the others who are doing this project as well.  I will also start a blog post where I will record my thoughts and photos daily and share them at the end of the month.  I am looking forward to this!  If you are interested in joining it is not too late you have 2 more days before the class begins!  

I am going now to update my winter list... I think I need to refresh my memory.  

Until later...
~M
xo

0 comments: